North Olmsted has three exits on I-480 within its city limits. These include the Clague Rd., Great Northern Blvd./Columbia Rd. (state route 252), and the Stearns Rd. exits.
- Lorain Road. Lorain Road is part of Ohio Route 10. Lorain Road also contains Ohio Route 252 for a short stretch. It enters the city from نورث ريدجفيل to the west and from فيرفيو بارك (أوهايو) to the east. It then continues through Cleveland, where it is designated "Lorain Avenue" It is probably North Olmsted"s busiest street. It runs east-west through the city with many businesses on the road. West of North Olmsted, Lorain Road connects via connector road with the Ohio Turnpike at Exit 152. At one time, a section of Lorain Road in North Olmsted was once listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for having the most restaurants within a mile radius.
- Brookpark Road. Brookpark Road is part of Ohio Route 17. It forks off of Lorain near the west end of Great Northern Mall, connecting to Great Northern Boulevard and providing a high-speed route to the I-480 ramps on Clague. Continues into Fairview Park towards Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Clague Road. Begins at Mastick Road near Brookpark Road and continues north into Westlake. It has an exit on I-480.
- Great Northern Blvd. Runs north-south. This road is part of Ohio Route 252. Great Northern Mall is also located on the boulevard.
- Columbia Rd. Columbia Rd enters North Olmsted from Olmsted Township, which is south of North Olmsted. Columbia then obtains rt. 252. Rt. 252 continues onto Great Northern Blvd. Columbia Rd then continues from Butternut Ridge Rd. It regains Rt. 252 north of its junction with Lorain Road. It leaves North Olmsted and continues into ويست ليك (أوهايو) where it has a junction with I-90.
- Stearns Road. Stearns Road enters North Olmsted from Olmsted Township to the south. It joins I-480. It junctions with Lorain Rd. It then continues North into the city of Westlake as Crocker Road. It junctions with I-90 in Westlake.
- Mastick Road. Mastick Road connects Columbia Road to Clague Road before continuing East into Fairview Park. It then reconnects to Brookpark Road, West 220th, and West 210th streets before extending down into the Cleveland Metroparks.
- Butternut Ridge Road. Butternut Ridge is home to most of North Olmsted"s oldest homes, the Middle School, and Butternut Elementary School (closed at the end of the 20156 school year). It connects Lorain Road to Columbia/Great Northern Boulevard.